About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Thursday, April 4, 2019

Lord Discordant Tactica

Warhammer Community has a tactica on the Lord Discordant!

Nothing on Dark Mechanicum, so...oh well. On the other hand, my Skitarii are about to make a mess of him and his foul Helstalker. I can see the Chaos Space Marines being massacred by the Skitarii and Electro-priests here. Furthermore, we won against the Iron Warriors by ourselves (see Rob Sander's Adeptus Mechanicus duology). No, not just the Iron Warriors. Just by ourselves, we destroyed and won against a combined Iron Warriors and Dark Mechanicum force. HAH!



Might as well include a picture of the Lord Discordant's stats here. They look really good. I'm tempted to get one, but I have no money, so it'll be a long while before I get any Lord Discordant or Daemon Engines. If any...



Anyway, we already know what Vigilus brought for us, and the new stuff Chaos get, and you probably remember the Soulforged Pack with Daemon Engines, so that's all I need to know, really. An allied Lord Discordant with a bunch of Tzeentch-marked Maulerfiends and maybe a Venomcrawler or something. I don't know. We'll see. Or maybe I should stick to the Contemptor Dreadnoughts and Leviathan Dreadnought. Anyway, let's hope we get more news, and I'll see you guys next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment