About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Saturday, April 20, 2019

Doom of Molech up for pre-orders! And Astra Militarum stuff!



Warhammer Community has posted a list of what's available for pre-orders today, so you can check it out. The only thing of interest to me is Adeptus Titanicus: Doom of Molech, of course. I can't wait to see what they have in store!



While they allow us to field entire armies of Knights for maximum gallantry, I'm kind of annoyed they still haven't released a Stormspear rocket pod sprue upgrade yet. Like, come on, dudes. We want our Stormspear rocket pods already. Not to mention the Thunderstrike Gauntlets for melee Knights. Please give us more upgrade sprues, like you did with the plasma annihilator! To my chagrin, when trying to order the plasma annihilator, I found out that it's out of stock, along with the Knight terminals. Just my luck. Well, I'll wait for them to restock it and buy it once they resupply. I hope to the Emperor they have a building manual included otherwise I've to build it blind. Ouch.

Oh, and one more thing. The Imperial Infantryman's Handbook is back!



You can find out more from Warhammer Community. Here are the details - I might as well copy and paste instead of summarizing it (which won't do justice).

"The Imperial Infantryman’s Handbook is a classic look at the life of a line trooper in the Astra Militarum, back in print for the first time in years. Within its pages, you’ll find such gems as which way to point a lasgun, why no alien enemy can ever be a match for an Imperial Guardsman, and exactly which hymns to sing in a variety of battlefield situations.

The new paperback edition includes the Munitorum Manual as well, letting you know how to requisition new equipment and cluing you in to the labyrinthine logistical structures of the Imperium. If you’re a fan of the Regimental Standard, or just want to know exactly how to march in lockstep with your fellow Guardsmen as the enemy bombard your position, you’ll want to pre-order your copy now."

I might consider buying it, sometime. No idea when. Obviously when I have the money - been spending too much on Adeptus Titanicus, whoops. Well, I haven't bought them yet, but we'll see.

Anyway, if I get more news regarding Doom of Molech, I'll post them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment