About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Saturday, January 27, 2024

Painted Mechanicus Knight

I finally painted my Cerastus Knight Lancer today! I painted him as a Mechanicus Knight, using House Taranis as inspiration. I had to hand draw the heraldry because I don't have the transfers, but it's fine because he's from House Kanda and is under the Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood of the forge world Draconis IV. He will be fighting alongside my Skitarii Hunter Cohort!


So yeah. Here's another angle. To show off the cerastus shock lance and the banner hanging from it.


Anyway, I can't wait to field him in Crusade alongside my Skitarii Hunter Cohort! Yay! Ave Omnissiah!

No comments:

Post a Comment