About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Sunday, January 7, 2024

Painted Cerastus Knight Lancer and Serberys Raiders!

I finished painting my Cerastus Knight Lancer! He's the plastic one, and I gave my friend the old resin one. So now I have a plastic one, and I prefer plastic. He was more fun to assemble, and I think I might get a Castigator just to have the same fun experience again. We'll see, I'm not that much of a spendthrift, and there's still plastic Solar Auxilia to consider.


I also got ahold of Serberys Raiders for cheap, and again, they're for my eventual 3,000 point Onslaught army. Yay! So the plastic Knight Lancer replaces the old resin one in my current Skitarii Hunter Cohort, and I have three Serberys Raiders for a bigger game! Also, I had a Tech-priest Enginseer that came with the Serberys Raiders. Unfortunately, I lost my first one on the bus, dropping my bag and the guy spilled out and fell somewhere on the floor. Oh no...


Sigh. I'll get a replacement because it's not worth the trouble contacting MetroTransit and all, and I think I have a discount and combined shipping when I buy a couple for a total of three (including the new one I painted today). They'll be assisting my Skitarii Hunter Cohort! I think. Anyway, hopefully this will be fun.

2 comments:

  1. With havin so much written content do you ever run into any problems of plagorism or copyright infringement?

    My website has a lot of unique content I've either created myself or outsourced but it appears a lot of it is
    popping it up all over the web without my authorization. Do you know any solutions to help protect against content from being ripped off?
    I'd really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uh, I don't think I have any problems of plagiarism. I haven't been contacted by Games Workshop or received any cease-and-desist letter/email.

      Oh, I'm not very sure. I think you can apply for patents or get your stuff trademarked, and then sue or send letters to those websites for cease-and-desist. A lawyer would be more helpful than me in addressing these issues.

      Delete