About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Mechanicus Knight

So I bought a second plastic Cerastus Knight Lancer, thanks to someone offering a good deal (secondhand marketplace on Facebook is awesome). I also bought Index Imperialis from him, and I will be writing an article on the history of Legion Cybernetica in near future. For now, though, this is my second Knight Lancer!


Why do I need a second Cerastus Knight Lancer, you might ask? If you look carefully at this one, he's sporting the Mechanicus symbol on his hull!

That's right! This will be my first Mechanicus Knight. I will not be painting this guy in the usual black and gold Draconian colors. Instead, I will be painting him red and in Mechanicus colors! I have no idea how he will turn out, but I will show you guys how he will look like once I finish painting him. Till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment