About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Thursday, May 11, 2023

Adding to my Knight Household Army

I have made additions to my Knight Household Army! Yay! Two Cerastus Knight Castigators and two Questoris Knights Magaera or however you spell it. This means I have 3 full Knight Lances, plus the two auxiliary banners of Acastus Knights. Two Porphyrion and 1 Asterius right now. On any event, welcome!


I sold my Cerastus Knight Acherons and a banner of Acastus Knights Porphyrion to my friend because he needs it more than I do, and my Knight House doesn't really use flamers anyway. That's why we rarely use Knight Acherons or Knight Valiants. We prefer plasma and laser weapons and volkite if there are any. Plus the Knight Castigators have cool looking swords that sort of fit into my Knight House theme of samurai and Bushi. So yeah. Anyway, I will do my best to paint them before I return to Singapore next Thursday. Till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment