About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Adeptus Titanicus Campaign Sheet

Greetings, fellow Princeps and Knight Commanders! I have created an Adeptus Titanicus Campaign Sheet for all of you to use freely. You can access the Campaign Sheet here, download the PDF and/or print it. I have created copies for both Titan Legion Battlegroups and Knight Household Battlegroups, so use whichever you prefer.


Let me know if the link isn't working or something, and I'll try to upload it again. But yeah, it looks something like this.


I have no idea how useful it will be, but I hope it'll help you guys who are trying to run Adeptus Titanicus campaigns (like I am). It'll help you guys keep track of your Titans and Knights. When reading the Adeptus Titanicus Campaign Compendium, I found out that it's a lot like Crusade in Warhammer 40,000 9th edition. Your Titans and Knight Commanders gain experience points and get upgrades. Even Knight Banners can get Veterancy status and gain a single reroll per game. I honestly have no idea how to represent the Damage for Titans, but I guess you'll just write the number of structural points you have left and move your marker on the command terminal accordingly in the next game. Also, make a note of any critical damage you sustain (just write yellow, orange or red).

Also included a "number of games played" and Honor Points section so that it'll be easier to tally them as the campaign progresses. This way, you can determine who's the eventual winner when the campaign ends. Theoretically, anyway.

This might sound obvious, but please use a pencil and an eraser when recording your Titans and Knights, as well as Games Played and Honor Points, because you'll be constantly updating them. Also, if your Titan gets destroyed (Catastrophic Explosion or Magazine Detonation) or you lose an entire Knight Banner, you can just erase them completely. And then replace them with a new one if you have sufficient Armory Points. In any event, I hope this Campaign Sheet will be useful for those of you who intend to run an Adeptus Titanicus Campaign. I plan to run one myself when I return in the fall (I'll be returning to Singapore for the summer, and God-Emperor willing, there won't be issues with my F1 visa, I-20 or getting an offer letter from the university), and so I came up with this. I'll be posting about it when I get back and run it, as usual...though, I think I'll be narrating the whole thing in my usual story format. Heh.

Ave Omnissiah, and see you on the battlefield!

No comments:

Post a Comment