About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Wednesday, August 31, 2022

The End and the Death

And so it begins...

With Aaron Dembski-Bowden's Echoes of Eternity due soon, we now have news of the final Siege of Terra book, titled The End and the Death. It's penned by none other than the revered Dan Abnett, who kicked off the entire Horus Heresy series with Horus Rising. We all know what an awesome author he is, especially thanks to his Gaunt's Ghosts and Einsenhorn series. I'm really looking forward to seeing what he will write.

Saturnine is my favorite Siege of Terra book, and so I have high hopes for this one!

But yeah, it seems that the end is about to begin. Interestingly enough, volume 1 is appended to the title, which means that The End and the Death will be spread over multiple volumes. At least 2. Whoa. That's massive. I'm really wondering what's going to happen. We know it'll all end with a gambit where the Emperor teleports onto the Vengeful Spirit, Sanguinus gets slain by Horus, who is in turn executed by the Emperor, but at a great cost.

Damn, I'm getting chills just thinking about it.

Anyway, you can get more information from Warhammer Community.


Whoa, the Emperor is about to make his move. For the Emperor! For Dorn! The Imperium will endure! (albeit as a dystopian society)

No comments:

Post a Comment