About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Thursday, August 4, 2022

The Fate of Barbarus

We're all on the Horus Heresy hype train right now, so let's follow this particularly interesting piece of Crusade of Extermination enacted by the Dark Angels Legion. Also known as the Passage of the Angel of Death, the Lion led his Ist Legion to various Traitor homeworlds such as Chemos and Barbarus...and obliterated them from existence.

Here is what happened to Barbarus.






Of particular interest to me are the Ghosts of Zhao-Arkhad. The Loyalist Thousand Sons and their endless waves of battle-automata (or psy-automata) are very similar to Ignatius's army. In fact, I currently have Ignatius and 4 Castellax-Achea, so...yeah. Hopefully, I can get more Achean heads to build and eventually paint a small Thousand Sons force, but they're out of stock at the Forge World website for a very long time now.

Good thing I don't play Space Wolves...the new MKVI helmets for them are...weird, to say the least.

Anyway, I'll see how I can join in this crusade. Maybe Ignatius's company and his psy-automata are part of the Thousand Sons garrison on Zhao-Arkhad! We're Loyalists, and we have plenty of psy-automata. Despite our assurances of our loyalty, the Dark Angels refuse to believe us and attack us, so we have to defend ourselves. Cool.

Speaking of which, I am tempted to make a small Dark Angels Dreadwing force with Interemptors and such, but...I need both time and money. Oh, well. Never mind then. We'll see. Till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment