About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Saturday, September 25, 2021

Imperial Fists Legion Terminator Praetor

I finally got down to assembling the Imperial Fists Legion Terminator Praetor that I bought from Forge World. He had been sitting in the box for about a week or two now, but I was too busy with other stuff (cough, Aliens: Fireteam Elte, cough) to build him. So I ended up procrastinating for quite a bit.

Fortunately, I finally squeezeed out some time to assemble him today, along with 4 graviton pulsars for my Armiger Knight Moirax. I plan to magnetize the graviton pulsars and then try them out in a game. They look really good, and I think they will do well against Terminators, Death Guard, Adeptus Custodes and Sisters of Battle. I'm not sure, but we will see. I can't wait to see how it goes.

As for my Terminator Praetor, I'm painting him as Black Templars. If I do somehow end up fielding him in Horus Heresy, I will be fielding him as Templar Brethren, so yeah. Hopefully I'll be able to get more Cataphractii Terminators and Contemptor Dreadnoughts to form a good Imperial Fists core for Horus Heresy, but otherwise I'm kind of pleased with Black Templars Terminators fighting alongside my Imperial Guard. I'm not sure how my list will look like eventually, but it'll be fun. I hope. Well, in any event, I'll post again once I get them all painted!

No comments:

Post a Comment