About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Friday, September 10, 2021

Krieg Kill Team

 I finally assembled my Krieg Kill Team.

10 guys. The Sergeant has a plasma pistol and power sword, there are 3 gunners with a flamer, plasma gun and meltagun, one guy has a comns device, we hae a medic and a zealot, as well as a sniper. That leaves just 2 normal Veteran Troopers. Cool. I wonder if I can field them in regular 40K...well, I can. I'll just have to pretend the medic and comns guy are regular guardsmen, the flamer is a heavy flamer, and the sniper rifle, meltagun and plasma gun are the 3 special weapons. There you go, Veteran squad. I already have a Vendetta gunship prepped for them. That will be fun, my very own Draconian Veteran squad flying around in their own personalized Vendetta gunship.

Yeah, they are Draconians. I'll be playing them as Draconians. They just took the same uniform and respirators from Krieg because...I don't know, it's not like I can customize or kitbash them until I get Samurai stuff. Unfortunately, Games Workshop has banned third party stuff, so I can't get third party samurai heads, which sort of sucks, but it is what it is. Also wouldn't fit with the trenchcoats or Cadian armor anyway, so I'm not too annoyed with that. We'll see. Besides, the bulk of my Imperial Guard army is composed of tanks, so I don't need that many Guardsmen.

Can't wait to try these guys out in a Kill Team game and see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment