About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Monday, May 4, 2020

The Omnissiah Provides!

I just saw this on the Warhammer Community page!



Nice preview of the weapons we are getting, for our new units! YAY!

Just look at this Sulphurhound, for instance!



Serberys Sulphurhounds can breath fire, but I'm sure you know that already. But I didn't know their flamers ignore cover and has AP -1!



It's also pistol, but now we get a rule that allow us to advance and shoot pistols, so that ain't so bad. Not only that, we can unleash it even if they are locked in close combat, which makes it even more awesome. Heh!



Then there's this guy. The Alpha on the Serberys Raider and he gets the nify revolver!



Cool, eh? AP -2 plus 2 damage...even Space Marines and Marine Equivalents will fall to this dude. Plus it has a decent chance of taking out even Terminator Equivalents!



I don't really like the models, but I love their weapons. And this guy comes with a flechette carbine. Pteraxii Skystalkers, they are called, apparently. Cool.



But nothing beats the phosphor torch.



I hate the wings, but the flamer...ho boy. That flamer. I want that flamer. This makes me consider adding a unit of Pteraxii Sterylizors to my army. Just for the damned flamers.



As if that's not enough, they are good at close combat too! Look at those talons!





I don't know if they will be Strength 3 or 4, but judging from them being related to the Sicarians, I'd say they are Strength 4, Toughness 3. So if you charge, they will be hitting on Strength 5. That's insane. Wound Marine Equivalents on 3+? I'm down for that.

Looking forward to adding these guys to my Skitarii!

No comments:

Post a Comment