About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Sunday, May 24, 2020

Engine War!



We'll finally get to pre-order Engine War next week! WOOHOO! Thanks to the news from Warhammer Community, we've learned that pre-orders are back! YES!



That's the collector's edition, apparently. And then you have the normal hardback and epub edition, and they also come with free datasheets for Syll'Esske, the Vengeful Allegiance and Shalaxi Hellbane no matter which edition you order! Cool!



We're also getting all of our new units out on pre-order, including the Tech-priest Manipulus, which is now available separately.



And of course the ones I'm looking forward to most of all! The Serberys Sulfurhounds and Raiders!





Joining them are the Pteraxii Sterylizors and Skystalkers!




Last of all, we also have the Archaeopter! YAY! The ability to build all three variants! I can't wait!





We also have a new Start Collecting! Skitarii box...well, it's Adeptus Mechanicus, but you know what I mean. They swapped out the Tech-priest Dominus with an Enginseer and the Onager Dunecrawler with a Skorpius Dunerider.



One word...awesome!

2 comments:

  1. Serberys horsemen are my favorites ... the sketch is exceptional!
    Lord Adiatun Varunn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! I agree totally! I pre-ordered a box myself and I look forward to building them!

      Delete