About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Tuesday, March 10, 2020

New Adeptus Titanicus Cerastus Knights!

AVE OMNISSIAH!

My prayers have been answered at long last! The Machine God delivers! GAMA! just revealed that we are about to get new Cerastus Knights for Adeptus Titanicus! I'm on it, planning to build 2 Knight Lances so that I can field an entirely Knight army even without Titan support. Or I can field 2 different Knight Household Armies with Titan support (so my opponent doesn't need to have his own army - I can lend one of mine to him). This will be so cool!



I don't think I will be able to magnetize them, but we'll see!



That's not all! We're getting a new campaign book as well! I can't wait!



I wonder what happend to Ryza during the Horus Heresy. I guess we'll find out! All I know about Ryza is the plasma technology they have (which Draconis IV stole and are trying to emulate) and the numerous Waaaghs! that have plagued it. Oh, and the Daemonic incursion that showed up after they defeated the Ork Waaagh!. Cool! We'll find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment