About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Monday, January 14, 2019

"New" Imperial Knights for Horus Heresy!

Well, um...we have new Knights for Horus Heresy. Yeah. Cool, I guess? Except that the Horus Heresy community isn't very fond of fielding entire armies of Knights, so I have no idea what to do. Anyway, we'll see. I hope.

You can find the announcement in Warhammer Community here. Alternatively, here are the rules for the Armiger Talon and the rules for the Knight Dominus. Seems like they'll be a lot more flexible than their Warhammer 40,000 counterparts. If I'm reading it right, you can take 2 conflagration cannons or mix and match your weapons for your Dominus, as well as take three siegebreaker cannons. Wow.

Anyway, just to let you guys know about it, and I'll focus on selling my stuff so that I'll have some money for Horus Heresy. Maybe. We'll see. I have an idea about using the current pastic Skitarii and kitbashing them with Cadian Shock Troops to create Horus Heresy pseudo Skitarii to run them alongside my Legio Cybernetica Mechanicum force, but as always, things remain to be seen. Because, you know, money.



One thing they forgot, though. They forgot the Knight Preceptor. Whoops. So no las-impulsor and multilaser turret for your Warhammer 30,000 Knights, even though these were supposed to be rare and ancient weapons. Heh.

2 comments:

  1. The post had the effect of making me want to pick up and play HH again... for about 2 seconds till I remember it was in 7th :-( they really need to hurry up and bring it into 8th. But its certainly a nice boost for those that might have knights but not have as many marines as they might need to field 2k.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm, I think it's actually a good system to keep Horus Heresy in 7th edition. What they do need to do is bring the Mechanicum and Horus Heresy units into 8th edition! I want to field my battle-automata in 8th edition games! Make them relics or something, heh.

      Delete