About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Saturday, January 19, 2019

Mechanicum Army complete!

I finally have a 2,000-point Mechanicum army! Yay! Ave Omnissiah!

So perhaps this blog can remain Adeptus Mechanicus, after all! Well, technically it's Mechanicum, but I'm hoping our Legio Cybernetica units get Warhammer 40,000 rules eventually. For now we'll just play with our Legio Cybernetica automata in Horus Heresy. I hope I can get a few games in for my Mechanicum. One day. Good thing we have groups online to look for games.

I also have 2 (or 3) battle reports coming up. One was Deathwatch and Imperial Guard versus Tyranids, and the other is Thousand Sons versus Imperial Guard (and Thousand Sons versus Imperial Guard and Space Marines, I played two games in a row - more details in the battle report, which will come sometime soon-ish, next week).

For now, this is my Mechanicum Army.

Archmagos Dominus with machinator array (using a Tech-priest Dominus for this)

Magos Dominus with machinator array (using a Tech-priest Enginseer for this)

2 Castellax battle-automata with mauler bot cannons

2 Castellax battle-automata with darkfire cannons and automata power blades (using the Thousand Sons Castellax-achea battle-automata to represent these)

Vultarax Stratos-automata with blessed autosimulcra

Thanatar siege-automata with plasma hellex mortar

Thanatar siege-automata with plasma hellex mortar and paragon of metal

Knight Errant with blessed autosimulcra

There you go! Mechanicum army complete! YAY!

Might expand my Thousand Sons collection next by getting a Thousand Sons Legion Praetor, two squads of Sehkmet Terminators and converting a Drop Pod into a Dreadnought Drop Pod, but that will be far into the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment