About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Saturday, July 1, 2017

3-way battle report

I call this a 3-way battle report, but it was actually a 2 versus 1 battle report. Basically, 3 of us played 1,000-points armies, but my 2 opponents ganged up on me. I deserve it, to be fair. I brought 2 Imperial Knights to the table.


I brought my usual Knight Paladin with a Stormspear rocket pod, and a Knight Warden with a twin Icarus autocannon. One opponent brought Necrons, with an Overlord, a Cryptek, some other guy, and 3 squads of Immortals and 1squad of Warriors. The other brought Death Guard, with a Plaguecaster, 2 squads of Poxwalkers, a squad of Plague Marines, 2 Hellbrutes and a Daemon Prince of Nurgle.


Needless to say, the two of them ganged up on my Imperial Knights, and they took 4 turns to kill both of my Imperial Knights. Keep in mind, within these 4 turns, they did not shoot or attack each other at all. They were both focused on killing my Imperial Knights. Yet I lasted 4 turns against them. Phew.

In return, I wiped out the Death Guard's Poxwalkers, he only had one poor guy left at the end of it. I annihilated one squad and almost took out the other. I killed both Helbrutes with my Knights, but that's about it. I think I only killed 1 or 2 Plague Marines total, which was pretty bad rolling on my part, and my opponent made all his Disgustingly Resilient saves. On the other side, I almost wiped out one Necron Immortal squad, took out a few here and there, but Reanimation Protocols meant his entire army resurrected again right after he took out my Knights. Oh well. But at least I killed a lot. The Death Guard had less than half his army left.

I made a mistake by not concentrating on the Necrons first. Whoops.

Anyway, that's what happened. I'll try to get a game with the House Yato's Houkai Lance one of these days, and see how the Onager Dunecrawlers support fare. I've no idea how it will work out, but we shall see. Thanks and I'll let you guys know more when I get another game.


No comments:

Post a Comment