About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Friday, November 18, 2016

Space Hulk Deathwing Devblog

I'm kicking myself for not having seen this sooner. Ugh. Anyway, in the same Facebook page that I just posted an hour ago about 17-minute gameplay video, there is a new update in the devblog. Whoops!

Anyway, you can read the whole devblog post here.

So what is this new devblog update about? Apparently it gives more details on the solo campaign and the psyker powers available to you as a libarian! The four difficulty modes for solo campagin are as follows:

  • Disciple (Easy) – The Emperor protects you from the Xenos.
  • Chapter Champion (Normal) – You’re used to life on the battlefield.
  • Lion’s Sword (Hard) – What doesn’t kill us makes us stronger.
  • No Mercy (Hardest) – To die for the emperor is glorious!
So yeah. I'll probably try No Mercy, or at least Lion's Sword. Dude...don't ask why, I'm the masochistic bastard who whined and screamed my way playing the Master difficulty in Titanfall 2. Ugh, it was so frustrating. Maybe I'll just play Lion's Sword because the difficulty is sometimes more frustrating and cheap than it is difficult. We shall see.

There's also a list of psyker powers avalable to you as a librarian.

  • Shockwave - Releases a flow of energy around the Librarian, pushing back and hurting the enemies in a 360-degree arc.
  • Chain Lightning - Lightning strikes the first enemy it hits. Turrets and sentries are particularly susceptible to this power.
  • Inferno - The Librarian draws his powers to create an image of vengeful flame, carbonising all enemies in a line in front of him.
  • Spontaneous combustion – Causes an enemy to explode, creating a damaging flame blast around them.
  • Vortex of doom - The Librarian tears the veil of reality; victims near the vortex are pulverised by the power of the warp.
  • Lion’s Shadow - The Librarian teleports himself inside an enemy, before exploding out of them.
  • Lion’s Nemesis - The Librarian uses his mighty powers to become a fearsome Zealot. Just one hit can slay any normal enemy.
So what are you waiting for? Pre-order Space Hulk: Deathwing today and get a 15% discount and a free weapon! Or you can wait for the 17-minute gameplay video today and make your decision after that (might actually be wiser to do that). Up to you.

Anyway, I'll update you with more news when I see the video. For the Emperor!

By the way, sorry about the lack of updates about everything else. Thanks to my situation, I can't exactly play the tabletop game any longer, but I will keep an eye out on Thousand Sons and stuff. I'm not exactly a rumor blog, so if you want more detailed news and such, I suggest you follow Natfka and his Faeit 212 blog! This is more of a personal blog (and I doubt I have any visitors here anyway).

No comments:

Post a Comment