About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Madness?! No, this is MAGNUS!

As I promised, I'll be posting about Thousand Sons news and information! And so you have it, the latest post featured on the Warhammer Community website!

Not much to say unless you want me to repeat what you can read on Warhammer Community, so just click on the link above and read it if you want. I guess the important points are that Magnus is as large as an Imperial Knight (NOOO!!!! My Imperial Knights!). Obviously he's going to be your Lord of War and has at least 15 Psychic powers including the Gaze of Magnus, which apparently is hinted to be a Strength D spell.

His stats are apparently WS7, BS7, S8, T7, W7, I7, A6, LD 10 and an armor save of 4+. He certainly likes a lot of 7s, huh...(I thought Thousand Sons were 9, but I could be mistaken). Don't mind the pathetic Armor Save because he gets a 4++ invulnerable save and his crown allows him to re-roll failed saves of ones. Even better, the post includes news of the new Thousand Sons Detachment (which I'm so looking forward to!) that further bolsters this invulnerable save. Awesome!

The drawback, of course, is that he's going to cost a lot. I bet he'll be more expensive than an Imperial Knight (in terms of points). If you want to include him, you probably will not be able to include much other units. Maybe a couple of Rubric Marine squads, a Sorcerer enclave, one squad of Scarab Terminators, and squeeze in a Dreadnaught, and that's about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment