About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Monday, November 21, 2016

New Forge World Knight

Being a fan of Imperial Knights, it's up to me to keep you guys up to date on the latest Imperial Knight news! And I hope I don't disappoint because I almost missed this one!

Apparently the Warhammer 40K Community has just posted this on their website! We have a new Forge World Imperial Knight, specifically the Acastus Knight Porphyrion (uh...what's with all these weird and fancy names? I miss the simpler names of Paladin, Errant, Warden, Gallant and Crusader - all the Forge World Knights have quite the fancy names like...Magaera and Atrapos)!

knight-1

He doesn't come with a melee weapon like the Reaper Chainsword we're all so familiar with for our usual Imperial Knights. Instead, he's equipped with not one but TWO twin-linked Magna-lascannons, and an Ironstorm battery of missiles (probably different from the Ironstorm Missile Pod, from the looks of it). And apparently another couple of autocannons because why the hell not?

knight-2
Look at all those big guns! Drools...

knight-3
I can stare at this bad boy forever...

Apparently, the Acastus Knight Porphyrion will be available to order on Forge World very soon. When? I have no idea. But take note he's a Forge World product, so don't go to the wrong website and wonder why the official Games Workshop website doesn't have him listed there.

To arms, my brothers! Knights of the Imperium, we march!

No comments:

Post a Comment