About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Saturday, September 19, 2026

New Custodes

Hey, look! New Custodes! Aquilon Terminators!


They come with the usual adrathic destructors or lastrum storm bolters, or infernus pike. I like the infernus pike myself, but that's just me. Also like adrathic destructors because they're so Dark Age of Technology.


Their weapons are so cool! I think they'll come in boxes of 6, or boxes of 3, but I'm not sure. I guess we'll find out!

There's also a new Journal Tactica! The Battle for the Signus Cluster: Assault on Kol.


Though it's about the Signus Cluster, the Blood Angels aren't involved here. Instead, it's about the Custodes ending up in the mining world of Kol and fighting against Slaanesh hordes. So we'll get rules for Slaanesh daemons, and probably corrupted Solar Auxilia who worship Slaanesh.

I already covered the Tzeentch guys in the previous post when I wrote about the Journal Tactica for the Prospero Burns: Judgement of Valdor. I'll get the book just for the lore, and then write about it, as usual. But I'm not building a Slaanesh army.


Apparently, you also get "new" Custode units, but they're mostly Command slots, so a jetpack Custode command/HQ/officer - the Venetari Proconsul - and a Hykanatoi Proconsul-Delegate, who's basically a lower-ranked officer than the Shield Captain. Oh, and Jetbike Sodality have a new updated profile. Interesting.

Anyway, I'll cover the lore as usual once I get my hands on the Journal Tactica!

No comments:

Post a Comment