About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Thursday, March 16, 2023

Second squad of Kasrkins

Yay! I managed to procure and assemble a second squad of Kasrkins. I duplicated the exact same load out as the first squad, so I have 2 plasma guns, 2 hot shot volley guns and a marksman sniper rifle as usual. And the sergeant has a plasma pistol and power sword, like the first. So happy to have 2 squads of Kasrkins! They are really awesome models!


I'm thinking of using them as grenadiers in Imperial Militia if the PDF still allows that. I don't know how extensive the changes will be, but yeah. We will see.

Also, Black Library seems to be weird. I bought a couple of books yesterday, but to my infuriation, I can't download them at all. Every time I try to download them, they tell me there's an error and the download.blacklibrary.com times out. Like it takes too long or something. Worse, I reached my download quota without being able to download anything at all. Damn. I have contacted Black Library support, but they have yet to reply. Sigh. Oh, well.

No comments:

Post a Comment