About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Thursday, March 30, 2023

Illustrations for Knights of House Yato

I'm working on illustrating a story for my Imperial Knights - House Yato - at the moment. It's tougher than I thought it would be and taking more time than expected, but so far I've managed two illustrations. I'll add more whenever I can, but no promises.

The story is pretty basic. The Shrine Worlds of the Talledus System are under attack by Heretic Astartes. One of the Shrine Worlds are assaulted by Khornate Warbands, including a company of World Eaters and Daemons, and the Knights of House Yato have answered the calls for aid, dispatching several lances to defend them. Among them is Tomoyuki Tanaka, a retainer of House Yato and pilot of the Armiger Warglaive, Kazan. A subordinate to Sir Oogami, they fight back waves of Khorne Berzerkers, Bloodletters and even a Bloodthirster.

Within one of the shrines, Interrogator Minerva Masaki - whose father is a native of Draconis III, the knight world that House Yato originates from - defends pilgrims from murderous Chaos Space Marines and bloodthirsty Daemons. It is her who sent out the astropathic missive for aid. Will Tanaka be able to reach her and the pilgrims under her charge before they are overrun by Daemons?

It's a fairly short story, so I don't expect to do many illustrations. At least for this first story, anyway. Here's a teaser of the first two illustrations I have, and I'll add more later when I get them done. Eventually, I'll piece them together for a full short story, but...yeah. I dunno. We'll see. Till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment