About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Saturday, March 4, 2023

A second Sentinel

I assembled a second Sentinel today! Yay! Like the first, I didn't glue his weapons so I can swap them. Seems like I have my armored superiority list on track. I hope. Anyway, I think that's it for me. I'm going to rest today because I feel a little under the weather. Note to self: avoid spicy and oily food.

Anyway, I'm glad I have 5 Sentinels now! Unfortunately, I'm unable to get a second squad of Kasrkins, and the ones on Ebay seem to be sold by scalpers. Like $120 a box for something that's originally $60? Really? I know people complain about Games Workshop being greedy, and I'm not exception. I am not buying the Arks of Omen books because they are way too expensive. US$60 per book? That's $300 for all 5, and I can buy like 4 novels per each Arks of Omen book. Which is what I did, because I spent my money on Garro, Helbrecht, the Astra Militarum short stories (I wrote a blog post about them a couple of weeks ago), The Death and the End, and the Iron Kingdom instead. Oh, well. So yeah.

But the scalpers make Games Workshop look like a...a, uh, trustworthy salesman? Geez, I'm just gonna wait for the restock instead of paying a premium for the Kasrkins. It's not like I'm in a rush to get a second squad. And I bought the first to use them in boarding patrol anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment