About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Thursday, June 23, 2022

New Balance Dataslate!

And here we have it! The new balance dataslate! And there's a massive update for both the Imperial Guard and the Adeptus Mechanicus! You can access it here.

You know what pleases me the most? First of all, Astra Militarum vehicles get Armor of Contempt now. All Astra Militarum vehicles. That means not only our armor 2+ save Leman Russ tanks, but our Chimeras, Sentinels, Baneblades, Valkyries and Hellhounds. Every damned vehicle. WOOHOO! Whatever they shoot at our Leman Russ tanks and Baneblades get a -1 to their AP! Hah!

Oh, and did I mention that all Imperial Guard Titanic vehicles are now 2+ save?


Hell, yeah!

Also, for Adeptus Mechanicus, our Sydonian Dragoons and Ironstriders Ballistarii now have their Core keyword back! YES! All praise the Omnissiah! Oh, and I think they reverted the Stratagem costs for the Enriched Rounds and Galvanic Volley Fire! Not sure if they're reverting the change from Rapid Fire 2 to Heavy 3, but this is great news!

I wonder how things will change? At least it's looking up for the Imperial Guard now!

No comments:

Post a Comment