About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Advent of the Warmaster Titan

 
The Warmaster Titan looks amazing! Warhammer Community has seen fit to reveal more about him. We even have a crazy command terminal for the big guy.


Depending on your loadout, your Warmaster Titan might cost well over a thousand points. This is huge, for it means you're only likely to have one Warmaster Titan per battlegroup. Since you can only take one per Titan Maniple. I don't know how it will work for Knight Household Armies. I suspect you can only take one Warmaster Titan per Knight Lance? Makes no sense that we can't use a Wamaster Titan with Knight Household Armies.

Anyway, the Warmaster has some sweet weapons. They are mostly plasma too, which fits Draconis IV's specialization. Being the second Ryza, Draconis IV manufactures tons of plasma weapons. I can't wait to see how they will unleash a storm of plasma on the enemy. That will be amazing!


Just look at the Suzerain class plasma destructors! A whooping Strength 11! What the hell?! And if I drain the reactors, it will have the Fusion trait, which will be devastating against other Titans at close range. Whoa! That's not to mention using Maximal Fire for Strength 13 plasma shots!

Then you have the Revelator missile launcher for carapace weapons, and it only has 4 warheads, apparently. ordnance is cool, as is Concussive, especially against Knights. Not bad.


Okay? But what interests me is the shoulder mounted weapons. That's a lot of options! You have six different shoulder mounted weapons to choose from!


If it were up to me, I'll go ham on the plasma and arm my Warmaster with plasma blastguns. Plasma destructors and plasma blastguns. It's essentially the Leman Russ Executioner tanks that Draconis IV are famous for manufacturing (the Draconian Defenders field columns of Leman Russ Executioner tanks equipped with plasma cannon sponsons). An all-plasma Warmaster Titan, marching above my Lances of Imperial Knights. I want to try that in the Horus Heresy event in April!

There's also the Ancillary reactor system, from which we have two to choose from.

Needless to say, I'm going for the Infusive Supercoolant because I'll probably be firing my plasma weapons a lot. At maximal fire, no less.

Anyway, I wonder if we will ever get an Imperator Titan. Now that would be awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment