About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Saturday, October 5, 2019

Devastating Steel Dragons

I managed to grab a second Contemptor Dreadnought and a second box of Devastators yesterday, and succeeded in getting a third Armiger Knight Moirax built! Now my Steel Dragons Space Marine Chapter looks a bit more well-rounded and a better-looking army. YAY!

I managed to build a third Armiger Knight Moirax, but I think I might sell one of them because quite frankly, I don't need three of them. What I needed was the third Volkite veuglaire. Now one of my Armiger Knight Moirax can wield two volkite veuglaires instead of one! YAY! I plan to get a conversion beam cannon for one of them, so they will both be ranged Armiger Knight Moirax, but we'll see. I don't know how I'll do it, but I think I might get the graviton pulsar and sell one of them with it. I'm also contemplating selling the Knight Styrix, but we'll see. I might just keep him because volkite. Anyway, these are my three Armiger Knights Moirax. I have yet to get the alternative weapons, but I will soon!


As for the Steel Dragons, this is what I have right now. A Primaris Librarian, a normal Librarian with a force axe, 3 squads of 5 Intercessors - 2 Sergeants armed with thunder hammers, 1 Sergeant with a power sword, 2 squads of Devastators - a Sergeant with combi-grav and chainsword and 4 Space Marines with grav-cannon and grav-amp plus Cherribum, a Sergeant with combi-plasma and chainsword and 4 Space Marines with plasma cannons plus Cherribum, an Invictor Tactical Warsuit, 2 Contemptor Mortis Dreadnoughts with 2 heavy plasma cannons each, and a single Repulsor Executioner. Just waiting on a Primaris Captain now, because he's nowhere to be seen. I'll probably add a second Repulsor Executioner, a Razorback and 2 Impulsors (when they are finally released), and that will complete my Steel Dragons army. YAY!



This is what I have for now, and I really like my plasma theme. I magnetized my Repulsor Executioner so that I can swap out the heavy laser destroyer for the plasma macro-incinerator, which will give me even more plasma! Yeah, that's a lot of plasma, right? Too bad I'm not playing Dark Angels who have the Dark Age of Technology Strategem to increase the damage of my plasma weapons, but I say, who cares? Heh. I'm just going to spam plasma over and over and over again.



As a side note, my Invictor tactical warsuit was...toppling backward, so I had to fix him a little. Adjusted his leg and stuck some "debris" under his foot so now he looks like he's running forward instead of bending his back backward and staring into the sky for no reason (he honestly looked really stupid, so I forcibly adjusted his posture). Now he looks a lot better. Phew.



Also pretty proud of my Contemptor Mortis Dreadnoughts. I intend to get Cyclone missile launchers for them, so yay. We'll see. I'm not sure what else I can do, but this seems like it for now. I am satisfied with my Devastators. I am really happy with the 4 plasma guy squad, but I don't know what to do with the grav guys. Maybe I'll sell them, maybe I'll find some place for them. We'll see. For now I'll keep them around and maybe find something for them to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment