About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Mechanicus game gets an expansion!

According to Warhammer Community, Mechanicus will be getting an expansion! In this new expansion, you'll be fighting Hereteks, or traitor elements of your own Mechanicus forces! Dark Mechanicum?



Well, not exactly Dark Mechanicum, but there has been an uprising in your Ark Mechanicus while you've been going around fighting the Necrons. Sucks to be you, but hey...that's life in the Adeptus Mechanicus, and the grim, dark universe of the 41st Millennium. After all, there is only war. You didn't think you'll get off lightly after tangling with the Necrons, did you?



You can order them on Steam now, and you get a few bonuses if you buy the Heretek+ Edition! Cool, I guess? Anyway, have fun! I won't be able to, since I have to do my preliminary exams and all that. Sucks to be me too, I guess, but hey, at least I'm subscribing to the Adeptus Mechanicus doctrine and hoarding knowledge!

No comments:

Post a Comment