About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Thursday, July 25, 2019

Forge World Knights get an update!

Forge World Knights get an update! According to Warhammer Community, we have a new FAQ and a new update for Forge World Knights! It's actually for Chaos Knights, but we get some great new rules for our Forge World Knights as well, along with rules for the new Acastus Knight Asterius, and the upcoming Knights Moirax!

You can access to PDF here if you don't want to go to the Warhammer Community website for some reason.





I know for sure I'll be getting the Volkite Knights in future! I love volkite, and I intend to build a Household of Knights using volkite weaponry, reinforced by Carnodon tanks with volkite weapons. I'll have to stick with Leman Russ Executioner tanks until they give us rules for the Leman Russ Incinerator, but...I won't hold my breath on that!

4 comments:

  1. Lord Adiatun VarunnJuly 26, 2019 at 12:18 PM

    The Moirax knights are very interesting, it will be the armor that sets them apart from the normal Armiger-class knights ... or it will be that the claw looks really evil! Only the price stops me ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lord Adiatun VarunnJuly 26, 2019 at 4:27 PM

      the cost of a single Knight Moirax, as indicated in the preorder is £ 37 (€ 46 for my area) ... two armigers cost £ 45 / € 60

      Delete
    2. Oh my goodness! That certainly is expensive!

      Delete