About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Saturday, May 4, 2019

Heretic Knights and ADEPTUS MECHANICUS TRANSPORT!!!!

Holy Omnissiah!!!!!

I better get the news reported before Natfka or Bell of Lost Souls does. Not trying to compete with them because almost nobody reads my blog, but this is breaking news. No, seriously. Check Warhammer Community if you don't believe me. I swear to the Emperor, I'm not faking this.

First, watch the video on Heretic Knights. I dunno if that's supposed to be a Slaanesh Knight (like House Devine, or the old Slaanesh Knights from Epic decades ago), but that's one hell of a Heretic Knight I've never seen before. Definitely not the same as the Renegade Knights in the Renegade box sets, that's for sure. That creepy, monstrous face that has mutated on the Knight is like nothing we've ever seen, unless you've watched anime. I'm reminded of Shinseki Evangelion (Neon Genesis Evangelion in English) - that face reminds me of the Eva units.

You can watch the video here.

Honor through Annihilation. Yeah, right.



The next video is something that everyone has been asking for so long now. Adeptus Mechanicus is getting a transport. No kidding. Watch the video. Do it. Now.

Our prayers to the Omnissiah have been answered. The Adeptus Mechanicus will be getting a transport (that is non Forge World). Ave Omnissiah! WE WILL FINALLY BE GETTING A TRANSPORT! Our Skitarii no longer need to march on foot! YAY!

Oh, and Iron Hands players can rejoice for they will get an Iron Father. Whatever the heck that is. All I know is that this dude is basically a super techmarine, and he will be a named Character. This marks the first time Iron Hands will be getting a named Character, or something. Sorry, I'm not familiar with Space Marines (except Thousand Sons), so correct me if I'm wrong. Anyway, enjoy the image.





Anyway, Space Marines aside, we're getting new Heretic Knights and a transport for Adeptus Mechanicus! Omnissiah willing, we'll hear more news about them soon! Now all I need is Acastus Knights and Stormspear rocket pods for Adeptus Mechanicus, and I will be able to...well, do whatever a Knight pilot does when he gets new toys for his suit.

No comments:

Post a Comment