About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Friday, June 1, 2018

Next three codexes on the way!

Warhammer Community has posted something new online!

And yup, it seems that the next two codexes will be Space Wolves and Orks! Orks finally get their codex, so I'll be relieved to see that particular bunch of Ork players appeased (man, they were really complaining loudly on Facebook and other social media). Yay!




Wait, but there's still one codex missing? I mean, we all know Sisters of Battle will get their codex next year, but there's still one codex...ah, the nefarious Genestealer Cults.



It appears that Genestealer Cults will get an expanded codex like we Imperial Knight players, and they will receive new units and more stuff! Cool! I guess. Will be happy to stomp on them with my Imperial Knights with their Titanic Feet. I hope.

Anyway, that's all the news we have for now, and obviously none of them fall under my jurisdiction - I'm an Imperial Guard, Imperial Knight and Adeptus Mechanicus player, after all - so I don't think I'll cover them. I might be experimenting around with Deathwatch, but that's a new project I can ill afford when I need to buy the Imperial Knight codex, dice, and the two Dominus-class Knights. And maybe an Armiger or two. So...nope. We'll see.

I'll keep my eye out for more Knight news, and it seems we've the Household Traditions for 6 Knight Houses released so far - Terryn, Raven, Vulker, Griffith, Krast and Mortan. That leaves Hawkshroud, Taranis and Cadmus. I'll keep checking Facebook to see if they release the Household Traditions for the last 3, and then post a compilation of them if they do.

For the Emperor! (No, not the four-armed one)

No comments:

Post a Comment