About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Sunday, October 29, 2017

Shadowsword, Valkyrie and Warhammer 40,000 posters in my room!

I mentioned that I built a Shadowsword on Monday, and I actually haven't uploaded a picture of it. I will upload a picture of it now!

The Shadowsword!
One hell of a Hellhammer.



For now, this is the Hellhammer hull that I put on top of my Shadowsword, but I decided to just leave it out because the Shadowsword seems better for now. I'm happy with the stuff I have at the moment, and probably the only thing I will add is a second Leman Russ Executioner. Otherwise, that's it for my Imperial Guard. I have yet to build my Kamikaze Troopers yet, but I'll do it over the week when I'm free. I have an essay to write and stuff to study so I won't be able to do much about my hobby until the next weekend. Or so I hope.

Let's just keep it as a Shadowsword, eh?
Speaking of which, I have built my Valkyrie assault carrier today. So now my troops have a gunship to ferry them about! YAY! The Kamikaze Troopers can grav chute from unseen Valkyrie gunships while the normal Draconian infantry will gav-chute from hovering Valkyrie assault carriers who then act as gunship support thanks to their Roving Gunship rule! I can't wait to use him in battle!

Flight of the Valkyrie!
And while we're on my personal hobby, I finally managed to get my hands on blue tack (man, they're so hard to find in the United States!). As such, I could personalize my room by posting my Imperial Knight and the 30th year anniversary Warhammer 40,000 poster!

For the Emperor! 30 years of Warhammer 40,000!

Of course, not forgetting my favorite Imperial Knight!

...because that last picture was badly taken...

My room looks so much better and individualistic now! YAY! For the Emperor!

No comments:

Post a Comment