About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Sunday, October 16, 2016

Space Wolves burn Prospero

The official Warhammer 40K Facebook page has released a new video for the Burning of Prospero (click on the link to watch it). This time, it's the Space Wolves justifying their heinous crime of assaulting and razing Prospero to the ground.

I take offence to the bastard Greigor Fell-Hand claiming that the Space Wolves warned the Thousand Sons. They did no such thing, merely scoffed and insulted the Thousand Sons' beliefs and values! And then he claimed the Emperor (All-Father, because of his supposedly Nordic tendencies...well, Space Wolves take after the Norse mythology) pointed his blade at the Thousand Sons. He did no such thing! It was Horus who twisted the Emperor's messages! You were only supposed to bring Magnus back to Terra, not burn Prospero! Preposteros!

Magnus and the Thousand Sons have always been loyal to the Emperor! The Light of Knowledge will never die! FOR THE EMPEROR!

And did the Space Wolves not notice it was strange the Thousand Sons weren't fighting back and doing anything while they indulge in their freaking murderous tendencies? This is why I don't really like the Space Wolves. Then again, my perception has been altered by the novels Thousand Sons and Prospero Burns so I'm pretty biased toward the Thousand Sons and developed a prejudice against the Space Wolves.

Man...I really want to build a Thousand Sons army once the codex is released, but with my meager student stipend and probably my lack of time because I need to study, research and write papers, I really doubt I'll ever get around to it. At least my loyalist Imperial Guard army and Imperial Knights, and my Adeptus Mechanicus War Convocation are complete. Too bad they're still stuck in Singapore, and it's pretty hard for me to commute to a Wargaming place from New Hope City. Ugh. We shall see. The light of knowledge shall shine once more!

No comments:

Post a Comment