About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Monday, September 12, 2016

Warhammer 40,000 Facebook page

I just received this message from my astropath, and I thought I should share it with everyone.



Yeah, it's a cry of help from the Warp. The God-Emperor is asking all you loyal citizens of the Imperium to like his Facebook page, Warhammer 40,000. We need 40,000 likes, and I'm pretty sure there are billions of you spread throughout the galaxy across millions of worlds. So start liking now and give praise to the majesty of the God-Emperor of Man!

FOR THE EMPEROR!

Anyway, like and the Emperor will reward you with this unreleased and unannounced book. What will it be? We'll find out. Now get moving, Guardsmen! You want to live forever? The Commissar's right behind us! If you don't hit that Like button now, he'll put a bolt round through your head. Don't say I didn't warn you.

No comments:

Post a Comment