About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Friday, February 19, 2016

Space Hulk: Deathwing press event

Sorry for being 21 hours late, but I found this post on the Space Hulk: Deathwing Facebook page. Apparently there's a press event for Focus Home Interactive next week, and journalists will be going there to ask questions about Space Hulk: Deathwing!

Prepare for a swarm of information about Space Hulk Deathwing, as journalists gather from across the world at the Focus Home Interactive'What’s Next' press event next week!
For now, satiate your battle hunger by re-watching the ‘Rise of the Terminators’ trailer:

Ah, just go to the Space Hulk: Deathwing Facebook page and watch the trailer. It's the same trailer we've seen before, the one with the Walking with Ghosts music (if I got the name right).

I will post any updates about Space Hulk: Deathwing when I see them and let you guys know what's going on. I'm a big fan of shooters, so this is one game on my radar. Well, I'll be distracted by Doom in 13th May first, ha ha ha...

No comments:

Post a Comment