About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Friday, February 5, 2016

Prime Target

First, allow me to apologize. Sorry, but in the end I didn't have a game today. Damn, and I was really looking forward to it, too. Oh well. Long story short, after I reached Battle Bunker from work (or university, since I'm working in a university), I found people already having a game. Blood Angels versus Tau, and both parties were using Forge World models. One had an awesome Fire Raptor that set its opponents on fire, and the other had some weird Riptide-type Forge World suit that looks cool. I suspect his Crisis Suit Commander is also a Forge World model. Anyway, the Tau won overwhelmingly, destroying most of the Blood Angels, and leaving the Fire Raptor with just 1 hull point (I didn't watch on because I had other things to do), and was way ahead in Maelstrom points. Ouch. Damned xenos.

As for me, I glued all my Storm Troopers into their black circle bases today, and fixed up a Taurox Prime. With the table being occupied, I decided to head to the workbench and assemble stuff instead. The result is as below:

Taurox Prime
My first Taurox Prime. I built it with a twin-linked Taurox gatling cannon and twin-linked hot-shot volley guin beacuse I like those weapons. I love having dakka. So this suited me fine. I can't wait to use this awesome dude in battle.

Storm Troopers of an armored regiment
Yeah, I'm all about the fluff, and if you've been following me so far, my Imperial Guard army is an armored regiment. So they're all about tanks, tanks and more tanks. Hence the Leman Russ Punisher you see above. The backbone of the army is an armored company of Leman Russ tanks, which are supplemented by a Stormsword, a wing of Vendetta gunships and an elite Storm Trooper platoon. I'm looking forward to fielding them in battle soon.

That leaves me with just 1 Taurox Prime and 1 Vendetta left. For the Emperor!

No comments:

Post a Comment