About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Tuesday, September 10, 2024

Um...well....

I was going to wait until all my stuff got back, but I might potentially lose all my Legions Imperialis stuff and most of my Warhammer 40,000 stuff (Adeptus Mechanicus and Imperial Guard). Right now, those two boxes are lost somewhere - USPS has them listed as having left O'Hare Airport in Chicago on August 30th, and it's September 11th, and there's no updates on the tracking tool since then.

On the bright side, I have almost all of my Horus Heresy with me, including my books (with the exception of Siege of Cthonia, Liber Mechanicum and Liber Imperium which was packed with the rest). My Thousand Sons, Dark Angels and Solar Auxilia infantry made it, with a couple of Leman Russ tanks. My other tanks (the Executioners) are with my Imperial Guard, along with the Hermes Sentinels and Heavy Aethon Sentinels, and the three Dracosans, and those are...missing. Ouch. At least my Solar Auxilia made it.

This might hurt, but I might have to write off my Legions Imperialis and my Adeptus Mechanicus and Imperial Guard (plus the Solar Auxilia tanks and walkers with them). At least my Knights, Thousand Sons (both 40K and Heresy), Dark Angels and a good chunk of Solar Auxilia made it, and I'm looking forward to adding Mechanicum. I can't really play 40K or Legions Imperialis unless my last two packages miraculously show up, but I can play Horus Heresy, funnily enough.

Is this a sign from the God-Emperor to solely dedicate myself to Horus Heresy? Or do I have to buy my Kasrkin all over again? Ugh. Well, I'll update you guys when my other packages arrive, and hopefully I'll be able to return to hobby posts instead of fretting over my packages being lost in the Warp. I'm resigned to it, and I'm currently job hunting so that I can get the income I need to repurchase my stuff. But ouch, this really hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment