About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Saturday, May 18, 2024

Leman Russ Executioner

My third Leman Russ tank is an Executioner! Yay!


I love plasma, as you know, and of course I was going to add a plasma variant to my volkite ones! My Solar Auxilia armored cohort is coming along! More plasma is always good! Funnily enough, my Solar Auxilia doesn't have much plasma weapons. Usually volkite and las, but not much plasma, especially the infantry and walkers.

With the announcement of more Solar Auxilia tanks for Legions Imperialis, and the Mechanicum being released in plastic, it seems like a good year for Horus Heresy! I will be getting the Castellax and Thanatar automata separately, along with the Archmagos prime. At least that's the plan. Oh, and a couple of Stormblade and Shadowsword super heavy tanks for Legions Imperialis! I can't wait for the Tallarn book! Always wanted to play armored battles!

No comments:

Post a Comment