About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Saturday, May 25, 2024

Dracosan armored transports

That's a lot of Dracosan armored transports. 12, in fact. Wow. But they are for Legions Imperialis, so I do need a lot of them. Actually, I needed 10, but they come in boxes of 5 each, so I ended up with 2 extra after assembling everything. I'm sure I will find something to do for them.


But yeah, 8 demolisher cannons and 4 twin lascannons for the 12. They are for my Solar Auxilia mechanized infantry sub-cohort formation. I can't wait to paint them and field them soon! They will be driving around the table, placing my Solar Auxilia soldiers everywhere. I hope. We will see!

No comments:

Post a Comment