About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Monday, March 18, 2024

Solar Auxilia infantry

I was sick last week, so I didn't really update my blog for almost 2 weeks. I don't think anyone noticed, but it's fine. Anyway I've recovered and I'm now back to doing Warhammer 40,000, like the Legions Imperialis game on Saturday. As for today, I started assembling my Solar Auxilia battle group. I decided to work on the infantry first.


I originally wanted to assemble the Aethon Heavy Sentinel as well, but I had to give up on that because I already spent 8 and a half hours assembling just these 26 infantry models alone. Good lord. Either I'm getting old or these are more complicated to assemble, which I doubt. I think I'm just getting old.

Anyway, you'll notice that I said 26. That's right. I assembled a Legate Marshal, but there were more than enough leftover parts to assemble a 26th model, so I essentially did a Legate Marshal plus an Auxilia Tactical Command squad with a Marshal and Auxilia Companions. I wanted to give them all plasma guns, but the kitbashing work was a little too much for me, so I decided to just stick to the instructions and do lasrifles for the augury array and cohort vexilia guys. I'm just so done with assembling all this plastic today, I need to rest. But yeah, two lasrifle sections in a Tercio, with two HQs. I plan on doing Solar Cohort (hence the Legate Marshal), so I'm waiting for three weeks or so before I get a bunch of Veletaris Storm Sections for my real Troops. They'll be riding around in Dracosans in a mechanized sub-cohort thing. Yay. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment