About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Saturday, March 2, 2024

Malcador Valdor

I bought a box of Malcador Valdor tank destroyers along with The Great Slaughter! Assembled them and hopefully will get them painted soon. I will give the Infernus to my friend because he likes flamethrowers, and they don't really fit in my list anyhow. I have no idea what's coming next, but we will see. The plan is to create a mechanized force, so I'm waiting for the Dracosans now.


I also got these!


By a stroke of fortune, I found The Art of the Horus Heresy in my friendly local gaming store! Hah! I've seen the book going for US$140 on eBay, and I'm glad I bought a copy at retail price instead of having to be bereft of one because I refuse to buy from scalpers. To the warp with scalpers! Support your friendly local gaming store! And now I have both The Art of the Horus Heresy and The Great Slaughter! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment