About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Monday, November 13, 2023

Dark Angels Legion Veterans

I assembled a squad of Legion Veterans for my fledging Dark Angels Unbroken Vow Rite of War. Yay! There are only 5 guys, but that's all I need. For now. Hopefully, the champion consul gets back in stock so that I can buy one to lead the Veterans. Yay. We will see.


The Veterans are armed with power swords because Deathwing. The sergeant has a plasma pistol and the rest have volkite serpentas. The last guy is supposed to have a plasma repeaters, but I have yet to procure the combi plasma but I need. He will have to wait before he gets the plasma repeater upgrade.

I have a second Deredeo Dreadnought to assemble, and the Champion consul to wait for. Till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment