About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Saturday, October 28, 2023

Fully painted Imperial Militia, Knights and Warlord Titan

Didn't have many people coming today, so I ended up painting instead of playing Crusade. Did meet a group of cool new people playing Matched Play, I think there was one guy with Imperial Fists, a homebrewed Chapter and Tyranids, another with Dark Angels, one with Eldar, one with an unknown Chpater, one with Death Korps of Krieg, and the last guy also had Space Marines but for the life of me, I can't remember what Chapter it was. They were playing against each other, and it seemed fun!



I took the chance to finish painting my Imperial Miltia. The Draconian Grenadiers are completely painted up now, and ready for Renegade! I also quickly finished up the painting for two Cerastus Knight Castigators and two Questoris Knight Styrixes, though I'm not sure if they will be seeing the field in Renegade. Fortunately, I had enough time to paint up my second Warlord Titan, and now he has arrived on the field with his volcano cannon and conversion beam extirpator. No idea how the conversion beam extirpator will work, but looking forward to seeing him in combat! It means the volkite/plasma Warlord Titan might not have a chance to shine, though.


Anyway, I think I only have a couple of Armiger Helverins to assemble and paint before Renegade, and I should try to get my Numerologist Cabal up to 10 men in strength now that I've gotten my hands on the Legiones Astartes Battle Group. I'll use the rest for Dark Angels if I have the time, but I'll take my time with that new project. Not really expecting to field Dark Angels by Renegade, I suspect they'll just be for fun. We'll see! I have no intention of building a full Dark Angels army, just a small allied Detachment for my Knights.


Hopefully, I'll get the Armiger Helverins up and soon! They are my priority.

No comments:

Post a Comment