About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Monday, October 30, 2023

Armiger Helverins

I assembled a couple of Armiger Helverins. Yay. You might be wondering why I'm still up and posting this at 4.45am, but that's because I spent the night rewriting my dissertation and finally made some progress with the latest draft after a while of mulling over it. Well, you are here for Warhammer 40,000 stuff, not graduate school or details pertaining my life, so Armiger Helverins it is.


Yay. They look cool, but I will be mostly running them for Horus Heresy. That's why I was assembling and painting my Imperial Militia over the last few weeks. I wanted to run a full Knight household list, which meant 6 "normal" Armigers as opposed to the Moirax, so that I can bring 3 Knights in a 3,000 point game. So yay. I can do that now, with household militia support. Very fluffy and very thematic. I can't wait for Renegade! But first, I need to paint these guys. I will try to get that done in the next 2 weeks before Renegade.

No comments:

Post a Comment