About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Wednesday, June 7, 2023

Ciaphas Cain is back!

Ciaphas Cain is back! Woohoo! Check out the news on Warhammer Community!


Looks like a new novel that involves a forge world and Adeptus Mechanicus forces, like Skitarii, going rogue.

Nice.



Very interesting. I can't wait to read it! Also, his short stories are collected in an anthology if you're interested


It also includes Old Soldiers Never Die, which is hilarious! It's pretty much a zombie movie...on another planet. With Ciaphas as the protagonist, along with his trusty sidekick, Jurgen. Yeah.

Oh, I just realized Jurgen has the same name as Jurgen Klopp. What are the odds?

No comments:

Post a Comment