About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Tuesday, April 26, 2022

New Knight Rules

Warhammer Community has just released a new article on Imperial Knights, just hours after I posted that Knight Leaks video from Chapter Master Valrak (just scroll below or something). Damn.


Well, if you've read my previous post, then you probably already know about the Command Phase buffs. You know, the one where Questoris Knights can choose a single Armiger model and buff him during the Command Phase? Now we have an official name for it. It's called Bondsman Abilities.


Even better - what was not mentioned in Valrak's leaks video was the -1 Damage Reduction. So your Armigers not only get buffed, they get -1 Damage! Holy Terra, that's amazing! Well...it's okay, I guess, but still a lot better than before. I did say that we need better durability, and this is it! YES!

Also, like I posted in my previous post, Knight Crusader buffs an Armiger's BS by 1.


Also, if you promote your Knights to Exalted Court status (I'm guessing this is gonna cost points), they gain the ability to use their Bondsman ability twice.


High Monarch looks cool.


Gatekeeper also looks cool. Did I say we need more durability? Yes? Now imagine your Objective Secured Armigers being Toughness 9 on an objective. Hell, yeah! Now we're talking!


This is looking promising. Can't wait to see what else the Knight codex has in store for us, but Toughness 8 Armigers with -1 damage reduction? That's pretty sweet! WOOHOO!

Valrak might be making a new video soon...I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment