About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Monday, March 21, 2022

Ritual of Becoming

Warhammer Community just posted this article on the Ritual of Becoming today!


Apparently there will be more details revealed at Adepticon. What will it be? New Knight models? A new video like the arming of the Space Marine? I guess we'll find out!

Honestly, I don't know about new models. We know that Chaos Knights will have new models with the volkite stuff, so I doubt the loyalist Imperial Knights will get anything. I'm okay with that, I don't have money at the moment, and rising prices just make things more difficult. So yeah. I'm looking forward to the codex, but that's about it. In any case, I'm a little excited for this little teaser, and if it's a video, that will be awesome!

Oh, and here's the text from the video:

To the Loyal Imperial Subjects of this World:
The Great and Most Noble Lords and Ladies of the
HOUSE
DU FRAIN
Do rightfully request and require your presence
at the ritual of becoming ceremony,
in readiness of their departure to combat vile
heretical forces for the glory of all humanity.
Attendance is mandatory on point of death.

I wonder if Chapter Master Valrak will do a video on this? Edit: He did! I just knew he would. He's a House Taranis player, so...of course he would.

No comments:

Post a Comment