About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Monday, February 21, 2022

Painted a bunch of models

I painted a bunch of models today! I finally got around to painting my Cerastus Knights for Adeptus Titanicus. I was painting my Armiger Knight Moirax anyway, so I decided to paint the Adeptus Titanicus Cerastus Knights along with him. So all 5 Knights are now painted! My Knight army, both 40K scale and Adeptus Titanicus scale, is fully painted!


I also painted my Terminators. Assault Terminators for my Black Templars, I mean. I had gotten another 5 Cataphractii Terminators, along with the Imperial Fists shields from Forge World, and so I assembled them a couple of weeks ago. Now I've painted them! So my Black Templars army is fully painted as well!


As of now, except the Forgefiend and Warpsmith, as well as the Civitas Imperialis terrain, all of my models are painted! I managed to clear my backlog. The Warpsmith and Forgefiend...well, I'll paint them another day. I might get a bunch of MKIII Space Marines and field them as Fallen. So Fallen (Traitor Dark Angels) with lots of plasma, and a couple of ectoplasma Forgefiends. That will be cool. I'll field them against my Black Templars and see what happens. It'll probably be hilarious. But that project will be a long way off, so yeah. Until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment