About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Friday, July 30, 2021

Adeptus Mechanicus FAQ is live!

 The Adeptus Mechanicus FAQ is now live! Check it out here.


Quick summary of the changes:

Solar Blessing now doesn't stack with light cover. Apparently there are whiners complaining that it stacks with heavy cover, but unless you allow your opponent to apply heavy cover to ruins in addition to barricades and fuel pipes (which makes no sense), it shouldn't be a problem.

Acquisition at Any Cost can only be used once per game.

Enriched Rounds is now 1 CP for 10 or less, 2 CP for 11 or more Vanguard. Also, it only auto-wounds on hit rolls of 5+ now, not 4+.

Galvanic Volley Fire is now change weapon characteristic from Heavy 2 to Heavy 3 and not Rapid Fire 2.

Both Ironstrider Ballistarii and Syndonian Dragoons no longer have the Core keyword.

So what do you guys think? Are the changes good enough for you? Or are you going to complain about how Solar Blessing still stacks with heavy cover? Or maybe whine about the Holy Order of Logi stacking with Lucius's Transhuman on an 8-point model with a 2+/3+ armor save (Bulwark Imperative, apparently), and that the FAQ still doesn't solve anything?

Honestly, this doesn't affect me at all because I don't run blobs of Skitarii, I don't use any of these Stratagems, and I don't use Ironstrider Ballistarii or Syndonian Dragoons. I also don't use Lucius, I use Ryza. So...let me breathe a huge sigh of relief and celebrate.

No comments:

Post a Comment