About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Painted Knights!

I really, really hate resin. It's so bloody brittle, and when it breaks, it's so heard to repair and glue them back together. My Cerastus Knight Lancer broke apart when I brought it home, and I spent 2 hours fixing it. Two whole hours. Just because the super glue wouldn't stick the resin together. I really hate working with resin. Ugh.


Well, other than that, I managed to paint all my Knights! My Cerastus Knight Castigator, for example, took the same color scheme as my Cerastus Knight Lancer, with a few differences, given their different armaments. Yay!



I also painted the Acastus Knight Asterius. I magnetized the arms, but they're still pretty wonky. Still, I magnetized them to take them apart for easier transport. Because the damned thing, being resin, breaks apart too easily. This was like the third or fourth time I had to glue him together. So yeah...I really hate resin.



But he looks really cool, doesn't he? I love Acastus Knights. The amount of firepower they put out is awesome. The twin conversion beam cannons, in particular, look to be very devastating, especially at long range!



I also painted my Primaris Psyker. He looks pretty cool...I hope. I made him a Draconian combat psyker, so he's more of a Guardsman than he is of the Psykana Division. He fights alongside Guardsmen as a Guardsmen himself. Yay!



Well, I hope he doesn't look too unnatural.



And then I also painted all the carapace weapons for my Warlord Titan! The turbo-laser destructor, the Vulcan mega-bolter and paired gatling blasters. Now I can swap between the three different carapace weapons, depending on the points, or needs of the game! Yay! Honestly, I'll probably stick to the turbo-laser destructor the most, but it's nice to have all the different options. Obviously I magnetized them.







I can't wait to field all of them in actual games! Look forward to seeing them wreak havoc in the battlefield!

2 comments:

  1. Really beautiful! The Acastus Knight is simply wonderful!

    ReplyDelete